Wednesday 14 November 2007

One blog per week

According to my favourite blog, Coding Horror the path to blog greatness is to set a schedule and stick to it. It has to be said that I am not the worlds best at sticking to things. Our bookshelf as at least three books that I started and never finished. Since nobody outside my family and friends really cares what I do on a day-to-day basis - unless I happen to win the lottery in the next year I don'thttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif expect the readership to exceed... more than a handfull. However, I think it's worth keeping a journal even if it's only for myself. Lots of folks are currently using facebook - and once the novelty of the apps has worn off, the real interest in facebook - for me at least is to see what people are up to (Status updates) and seeing their photo's. I don't see why blogs and things like 'twitter' couldn't do the same thing but using a more open platform. It will be interesting to see what happens with facebook during the coming year - it's currently very hot.

No comments: